Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Pika Pika!



Well, I recently found my copy of Pokemon Soul Silver for my DSi, and have been playing it almost nonstop! I forgot how great this particular Pokemon game is, and it's been so long since I've played anything from this franchise, it's a nice bit of nostalgia too.


That said, I quickly realized that one of the most iconic Pokemon from the series is also one of the rarest to find in that particular game! Turns out Pikachu can only be found in Viridian Forest, and even then it is exceedingly rare. So rare in fact, that I have been running around that forest for days, and still haven't come across one. 

So I decided to make my own! 


It took me about 15 hours to draft the pattern, crochet, stuff, and sew this little guy together, but it was well worth it! Everything was on him is yarn, except for the eyes, which are felt. I am stupidly proud of this little project, hehe.


Love and Lightning Bugs,
  Photobucket

No comments: